get inside my head. and then, get out.



but before you get out, leave a comment please. :p





Saturday, June 21, 2008

Update Schmuckdate.

It's been a while since I've last updated my page. But like I said at the very beginning, there was no guarantee that this site would last. It was bound to end up like all my other blog spaces--inactive, unupdated, stagnant, & useless. It's like a journal that I hid somewhere and forgot it ever existed.

But for the sake of continuity, I'll delay what I really have to vent out and type out in hopes of calming my nerves to actually update what has been going on and where i have been the last couple of days, weeks and months.

So, for the sake of continuity. I'm happy to report that I am now in DE LA SALLE-MANILA. I am now officially green-blooded and trotting around the DLSU campus. I still ended up taking a pre-law course. Ha! And i'm taking double majors: Political Science and Legal Management. Yes, i belong to my rightful college, the college of Liberal Arts, where the eloquent and the fervid are. Or at least I'd like to think so.

I am feeling a bit not myself right now. Pissed, is more like it. So let me delay no longer and let me pour out my burning, ardent feelings of pissed-ness.

0 COMMENTS :