get inside my head. and then, get out.



but before you get out, leave a comment please. :p





Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Trish Thinks About College (oh boy..)

MARCH 04, 2008, TUESDAY, 11:18 PM





Okay. So here I am EIGHT freaking days towards the end of the official school year.
Yeah, towards the end. It is the end all right. No, I won't go into my whims of leaving high school. Because if I don't pick a college soon, I might as well stay in high school. (Ah, and not to mention because I'm not yet done with my thesis, which is by the way a pre-requisite for graduating.) Haha. Silly silly.

Oh dear.


I hate regretting slacking off. But I did anyway. Who the hell gets lazy to fix their requirements for college applications? Well, apparently I DO. Congratulations to me. Ah, but I do have two great choices for universities.


ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
or
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY

It's not much of a choice really. LOL. I'm a Green Archer at heart. Oh but ADMU has a better campus. I mean, the atmosphere and the feel of the campus.. is so, uh, campus-like. Haha. But nevertheless, DLSU has outstanding facilities. But here's the thing. DLSU is a good school. But it's a better known school for business and such. While ADMU, on the other hand, is best known for it's pre-law courses and such. And pre-law courses are my top choices.


I mean, somewhere in the field of law slash politics, that's where I can see myself in the near future. Or maybe working in a magazine as a writer. But I'd rather do that part time. Ah, but enough about my dreams and aspirations. How can I even begin pursuing them, I don't have a college!!


I can't believe I didn't take the DLSU entrance exam. Oh, which leads us to my next dilemma. LOL! Since I only took the Ateneo College Entrance Exam, that's the only school I'm actually able to enroll to. But I have this special schedule for the La Salle Exam, but...uh, I haven't quite taken care of the paperwork I need to fully secure that slot. I have it reserved for me, but it's been a while since they asked me to submit some papers that I haven't submitted. And the test is on April 16. And..Oh dear. I don't knooow. Haha.


I don't really want to go to Ateneo. But I'm not exactly dying to get into La Salle either. As of the moment, i'm just helluh excited to be getting out of highschool. But, yeah..this is my dilemma. LoL. I kinda envisioned myself to be studying abroad for college. But that's a whole new story about me being lazy again. Oh jeez.




Oh sheeeeesh. This sloth syndrome has got to stop. I swear. Haha.

1 COMMENTS :

  1. Anonymous said...

    ATENEO DUDE. hahaha. i'm not being biased or something because I'm more of an atenean at heart HAHAHA. but course-wise, you're better off at ateneo. :)