get inside my head. and then, get out.



but before you get out, leave a comment please. :p





Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i'm strung out on..who? <3

Oooh.. i just realized that Closer was not the perfect song. LOL. Turns out it's another Ne-Yo song... Because of You is the more appropriate song. Haha!





Want to, but I can’t help it
I love the way it feels,
It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don’t
Tell myself I’ll stop everyday, knowin’ that I won't

I rode home with Janna today.. we were talking about my stuff and shit like that. I mean, these small talks are so repetitive and i've been telling her and complaining to her over and over and over. I love it that she doesn't mind. :p So I told her, somethin like this
Trish: Buti na lang I'm single...
Janna: Yeah kasi if not kawawa boyfriend mo.
Trish: No. I'm not like that if may commitment.
Janna: Yeah but it's not yet the right time. It's fun to be single.
(both of us pause)
Both: Yeahh...
Funny. But seriously, I won't be posting about this on a..uh, regular day. But I sort of need to organize my thoughts. I'm feeling all twisty mentally and maybe even a bit emotionally. But on the emotional note, it's nothing too serious. Just a couple of thoughts i'm playing with. A couple of possibilities i'm juggling around.

Oh dilemma. I need it when I want it, I want it when I don't. There's not a lot of choices there, huh? :p I'm tellin myself to stop, just like I did a couple of weeks ago, or months. But I know that's never gonna happen.

I got a problem an' I (don’t know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it.
I’m Taken by the thought of it

When to quit? That's the problem. Most often, we gotta know when to pull back. We gotta know when enough is enough. In history, a lot of men, great and un-great, went down because they didn't know when it was time to turn around and quit. Or even if they knew it, they didn't do it anyway.

Ah.. ambition IS fatal. enemy to success. haha. But without the ambition in the first place, where would the drive be? Check me out, i'm on overdrive. Oh dear..INSATIABILITY is what i'm feeling.

Think of it ev'ry second
I can't get nothin' done
Only concern is the next time... I’m gonna get me some
'Know I should stay away from, 'cause it's no good for me
I try an' try but my obsession... won't let me leave


I can't get these thoughts out of my head. I'm prolly not making sense to anyone who reads this. Only Iris and Janna know what the shit is going on with me right now. I'm not making a big deal. It's not so much a problem as people might be thinking it is. It's actually very amusing. The situation's very light and humorous. And one day, imma be lookin back and imma remember and imma be like, good times good times eh. Hahaha!

Oh aside from Iris and Janna, another guy also knows. Haha. He doesn't know a lot of details though, but he knows the story in general. He doesn't know the specifics..like the names, the history, the places, the events, whatever. But needless, it was funny when I told him and he gave me his advice. He told me to not take anything less than what I deserve. It was helluh funny. Can't put the whole thing here, it's a dead giveaway. But i looooove it! Haha.

And I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I’m so strung out on you
I can barely move

There's the addiction, yes. But oh..i'm so strung out on who. :p

Just a note, to anyone who's a someone...don't get worried okay. And no violent reactions. I know it sounds a bit, umm..like a real dilemma. But if I get my head straight and together and all that, there's no dilemma. Just a lot of thoughts and possibilities that I'm toying around with. :) And i just can't help but think about em. Since they're so damn possible! Haha. :D


0 COMMENTS :