get inside my head. and then, get out.



but before you get out, leave a comment please. :p





Friday, August 22, 2008

Lemme reply :]]

you people love secrets and mysteries dont you :))

well, to the one who asked, "Are you on drugs? Is that why you need to quit?"
NO I AM NOT ON DRUGS. Funny shit. Lol. I'm clean people. I've got enough highs to keep me flyy. I don't need drugs for that. Haha.

okay, second..why post about if i'm not going to share at all?
Well..because I need to organize my thoughts. And writing is the best way I can do that. It's more like..venting out and less on the sharing side. Uhh..and..yeah. Lol. But seriously? I think I have the right to my privacy and be discreet. :p

and to those who reacted.."what the fuck?!" "bitin ka!" "you're weird."
Weeeeellll....what can i say? Haha. Sorry. That's all I can say.


So i'll try not to post anything more about "that subject" and this will be the last of it. And I'd like to end it with two words. I've made my decision..and I hope it sticks.

I QUIT! :p

0 COMMENTS :